Dyno-Rod Liverpool - Machmade Ltd, Deltic Way, Liverpool, Merseyside, L33 7BA
17th July 2022
17th August 2022
Dyno Plumbing Essex are looking for an NVQ level 2 (or higher) plumber or someone with 5 years proven experience. Are you someone who is looking for a new challenge where they'll be rewarded with excellent pay and benefits along with a great team working environment?
If so Dyno Plumbing Essex would like to hear from you. We are looking for plumbing engineers based in the areas of High Wycombe, Luton, Milton Keynes, Chesham, Hemel Hampstead, Watford, Harlow, Hitchin and Stevenage. With a starting salary £26K with on target earning of £30k-£35K. If you're a qualified plumber with a hardworking mind-set, and excellent customer services skills, apply today.
We are currently looking for a qualified plumber to carry out a range of services associated with plumbing, investigate, diagnose and repair domestic premises. You will be carrying out all types of plumbing work, including reactive maintenance, installing cylinders, cold water storage tanks and general maintenance.
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary £26K with on target earning of £30k-£35K
- Stocked company van and fuel card (for business use only)
- Uniform and PPE kit provided
- Mobile communication device provided
- Extremely generous bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
What we need from you?
- To deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise
- Operate in accordance with H&S and quality procedures
- To accurately record work details via internal and client systems
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Have a positive an do attitude
- Be able to provide copies of all your certificates for your currant training
- Have completed and have certificates of your NVQ 6089/6129 or City and Guilds craft certificate inplumbing or have 5 years proven experience
- Transferable skills for patching work such as: patch plastering, basic joinery (boxing) and basic tiling are esirable but not essential.
- A CRB disclosure and Financial Check will be requested in the event of a succesful application.